Simple Kettlebell Workout Routine For Rapid Fat Loss
Fire Up Your Metabolism By Combining Bodyweight Circuits and Kettlebells
If you aren’t familiar with Craig Ballantyne’s famous bodyweight circuits, I am excited to be the first to tell you about them. Craig has created hundreds of proven bodyweight circuit workouts that are designed to blast away unwanted fat, and get you lean faster than ever before.
So when I came across this video of Craig doing a Kettlebell and Bodyweight combo workout, you know I just couldn’t to try it.
“The 20 X 10 Kettlebell Workout Bodyweight Exercise Circuit”
1. Squat With Kettlebells – 20 reps
2. Pushups (Hands in Front) – 20 reps
3. Kettlebell Swings – 20 reps
4. Walking Lunges – 20 reps per side
5. Single Arm High Pulls – 10 reps per side
6. Mountain Climber – 20 reps
7. One Arm Kettlebell Swing – 10 reps per side
8. Close Grip Pushups – 20 reps
9. Kettlebell One Arm Row – 10 reps per side
10. Stability Ball Leg Curls – 20 reps
Rest 1-2 Minutes and then do it 2 more times
Optional: If that isn’t enough, throw in 7-10 full speed sprints at the end of your workout to finish things off (done preferably outside on a track or field)
I am a huge fan of the kettlebell swing for a few different reasons:
- It burns up to 20 calories per minute by just doing the basic swing
- Boosts your metabolism (which means you burn more fat) even after your workouts are done.
- It combines both cardio and strength training all into one insanely good workout
- It is very easy on the body which means anyone can do them and find great benefit
- You don’t need a gym or a lot of time to get your workout done
And that is just to name a few…
One of the great aspects about creating a fat burning kettlebell workout is the fact that it requires little equipment. Just your bodyweight and a kettlebell is all you need.
And having the ability to burn up to 20+ calories per minute of working out is by far the best you will find!
Just to give you an idea of the kind of fat you can burn from the kettlebell swing… That can translate into:
Burning 20 calories a minute allows you to burn off…
– A big chocolate chip cookie in 10 minutes
– A can of soda in 7 minutes
– A light beer or small glass of wine in 5 minutes!
– A slice of pepperoni pizza in 17 minutes
– A Snickers bar in 16.5 minutes
In short, the kettlebell swing is one of the best ways (if not the best) to boost your metabolism and increase HGH for maximal fat burning success.
Craig Ballantyne and Chris Lopez’s Kettlebell Fat Burning Workouts Course
This product is one I enjoy so much because it focuses on getting you lean and fit fast! No fluff, just straight to the point workouts that bring results fast.
When you know what you are doing, the kettlebell can be a life saver when it comes to burning fat fast and getting beach body ready in just a few weeks time.
Craig’s product is aimed at specifically using kettlebells to burn away unwanted fat and replace it with lean muscle. This is a much different product than what you will find on the market!